GET YOURSELF PERFECT BIKINI BODIES WITH THESE 20 EASY PILATES MOVES
Do you want to know how to get a bikini body?Do you have any idea what being fit entails? Could it be limited to shape, tone, and size, or is it based on quality of movement? Does it entails jogging, spinning, yoga, and weight lifting, or does everyday life play a role?
Getting a great body entails adaptability, balance, and being fit. Sound fitness methods should teach and create movement awareness that will be part and parcel of you long after the workout ends.
Do your workouts aim at balancing out imbalances in your body to get a bikini body? Do they consider the inner activities of your body’s functioning? Do they bring to your awareness how to move more efficiently and create more consciousness of how you move throughout your day? Are you getting smarter and making more intelligent exercise choices for yourself? This is where Pilates comes in.
Joe Pilates described fitness as sound movement and a balanced internal health. He created his method to strengthen his own body inside and out employing a system that fit fitness into daily life. With it, your bed becomes an instrument; your chair is flipped to become a resistance machine, your doorways house tower units with spring bars. This isn’t to say that you need the Pilates equipment to be fit, but this simple easy guide will surely make your body perfect and eventually get a bikini body.
However, if you want to learn far more, you want to learn in details on how to get a bikini body, you might want to check out the link below. It is a complete guide that takes the knowledge on how to get a bikini body to the next level. Created by Jen Ferruggia, it is one of the best bikini body guide in town.
Double-Leg Kick Pilates Moves
- Lie on your belly and either clasp hands or hold a light dumbbell behind back.
- Bend the knees and bring your shins perpendicular to ground, with the toes pointed.
- Bring the heels to glutes in short kicks. twice
- On the third kick, lift the chest off ground, extend the arms straight back to hover an inch above your glutes. Straighten the legs, contract the thighs and glutes, and lift legs 2 inches; hold for 2 counts.
- Lower the chest, head and arms; and return feet to starting posture.
- For optimum result, attempt this again for about 10 times
Bent-Knee Roll-Down – Pilates Moves
- Sit comfortably with your knees bent and the arms parallel to ground in front of chest, with palms facing each other.
- Lean back to engage abs; bend your knees 90 degrees and lift the legs until shins are parallel with the ground.
- Balance on your tailbone, and hold steady for 5 seconds.
- Slowly roll the lower back down 4 inches and hold for 5 seconds, while maintaining arms and shins parallel to the ground
- With your strength, roll up to the starting position. Repeat 10 times without the feet touching the ground.
Half-Seated Hip Circle – Pilates Moves
- While in a sited position, lean back on your elbows, he abs tight, the fingers cupping the sides of hips to keep the pelvis still.
- Stretch legs 60 degrees, keeping the lower back glued to the ground.
- Press inner thighs together, point toes, and with both feet in the air, trace 10 large clockwise and 10 anticlockwise circle
Arm-Swing Curtsy Squat – Pilates Moves
- In a standing position, with arms overhead; bend the left knee and lift left foot so that it hovers next to right knee, and the toes pointed down.
- Maintaining the right foot planted, take a giant step out with left foot to left. Swooping down, curtsy over the left leg, and curling the left arm in front of your body and extending the right arm to sky.
- Maintaining for 2 counts and return left foot to the original position.
- Repeat 10 times this time around switching sides.
The Front Plank/Back Support – Pilates Moves
- While in the siting position, extend your legs and toes outward, press the palms to the ground 6 inches behind your butt, with the fingers pointing to the back.
- Engage the abs and arch upper back slightly.
- Press the entire body weight into your hands and lift the hips up, forming a straight line from the ankles to the shoulders.
- While lifting the hips, try and touch the balls of both the feet to the ground.
- Hold for 2 counts, return to the original position; and repeat 10 times.
Kneeling One-Arm Side Kick
- Knee with the right leg and one hand and extend left leg behind you to the hip height.
- Lift the right arm out to your side to the shoulder level while grasping a 2-pound dumbbell in the right hand
- Make sure the arms, hips, and the head is stable, kick the left leg out to the side as far as it can go without rocking.
- Keep steady for 2 counts.
- Return leg to the original position with the arms lifted and repeat 10 times while alternating sides.
Also, to get a bikini body, the leg pull/push up is described below:
- Adjust to full push-upposition with the hands under the shoulders
- Adjust the left leg to hip height with toes pointed or slightly higher. Lift, then lower the left leg 5 times, repeat for the right leg also.
- While extending the left leg, bend the elbows, and gradually lower the chest 4 inches toward the ground with the arms straight.
- With left leg lifted, then lower, do five push-ups
- Alternate the leg and repeat the above process
8. Front Lunge
- Lowering gently into the lunge, extend the arms out to your sides at shoulder height.
- Maintain for 2 counts, after rise and return to standing position, bringing legs and arms back to starting position.
- Alternate 20 reps (10 per leg) with control
- Sit with your legs stretched out in your front, feet together and flexed on a mat.
- On the mat, press the hands flat, while looking down, and use your upper body strength to lift your backside and upper legs.
- Rotate yourself to the front and to the back before lowering slowly to the mat.
- Repeat the above for 5 times.
10. Flat Abs: The Neck Peel
- Lie flat with the end of a towel tucked under the center of your back.
- Grab the other end of the band above your head with the knees bent.
- Gently breathe in and use your ab muscles to slowly peel your body up,
- Allow your head to rest against the band. Gently breathe out and return to the original position.
- Repeat 5 times, engaging your abs to do all the work.
11. Flat Abs: Roll-Up
- Sit-up with your legs straight in front of you.
- Try extending the arms over your legs and lower the head between your arms.
- Curl backward, bend the knees, and stop halfway down. Raise the arms straight up and pull the abs in firmly.
- Exhale and lower the arms as you curl back up. Do 6-8 reps at a convenient pace.
- With time, try lowering all the way to the floor.
12. Flat Abs: Pilates Hundred
- Hold on behind the knees, scoop the belly in, curl down to the floor.
- Then curl the head and shoulders up gently, lower back kept pressed to the floor.
- Pump the arms up and down in small motions at your sides. Breathe in and out for five until you hit 50 pumps.
- Sit up and repeat for up to 100 pumps.
13. Oblique: The Twist and Reach
- Get into sitting position with your legs slightly apart.
- Holding the band between your hands and raise your arms overhead.
- Using the muscles in your waist, exhale and turn to one side, Inhale as the arm is stretched, maintaining the hips.
- Breathe out and return to the former position.
- Alternate this position, each side with four sets.
14. The Cardio: Standing Jumps
- Get into standing position with the belly pulled in and the arms overhead.
- Lower your head and exhale, bending your knees with the arms swinging behind you.
- Gently breathe in and jump up with straight legs, reaching your arms overhead and land with your knees slightly bent and return to the original position.
- Do 8-10 repetition at a fast pace.
- Get into standing position with your arms crossed before you at shoulder height.
- With the abs tight, lift your right knee up toward the right elbow and exhale.
- Lower the leg rapidly and repeat on the other side. Continue switching sides for a total of 10 swings with each leg.
16. The Single-Leg Circles
- Get into sleeping position, with your right leg lifted up while keeping your body still.
- Now try 8 clockwise and counter-clockwise circles
- switching with the left leg
- Get into sleeping position with the head lifted, neck, and shoulders up.
- Kick the left leg straight up and pull twice with the hands, lengthen, switch and pull the right leg.
- Keep alternating legs for 8 repetitions.
18. The Side Kicks
- Get into sleeping position with the legs slightly in front of your hips.
- Turn the right toes up to the ceiling, lift and gently lower your right leg 8 times, preventing your hips rock backward.
- Keep the core tight the entire time. Repeat again, this time on the left side
- Kneel on the reformer and round the back, with the arms stretched out.
- Use the butt muscles and thighs to push and pull the lower body back and forth.
- Make five repetitions. As you advanced, alternate the repetitions with the back arched
20. The Upper Back: Pulling Straps
- Lying on your stomach with your chest past the edge of the long box. grab the straps in front of you with straight arms
- As the straps is being pulled down toward the hips, Lift the head and the chest
- With you on top, the long box will slide forward. Return the arms to the original position, repeat five times.
The above tips for a bikini body are all geared towards giving you maximum assistance towards loosing excess body weight and to help you get a bikini body. The methods described above can all be done within the convenience of your residence without much sophisticated equipment.
Thus if you desire to loose weight and get a perfect bikini body , the above tips are very much recommended. But if you are like me who desire more, you want to take your body to the next level, you want a bikini body that men will be tripping for, there is a bikini body workout guide dedicated to helping you loose weight and achieve a perfect bikini body. Learn More in with the link below: