Scott Sonnon’s Progressive Yoga program- truly progressive or not
This is an honest and unbiased review of Scott Sonnon’s Progressive yoga program aimed at providing you with all the information you should know before deciding if it is a right choice for you.
Even though several people are aware of what yoga is and its numerous benefits, they tend to shy away from it because it seemed to have become almost unrecognizable especially with the altered culture attached to it; hushed tones and humming or murmurs in seemingly silly language that no one really can grasp the meaning.
This is the reason why Scott Sonnon created the Progressive Yoga guide, a simplified and non-traditional yoga approach for the tight, athletic or practical minded. Because as he says, he liked the idea of yoga but was not crazy about all the religious stuff that was attached with it, hence he wanted to create a program based on its practical value for those who mean to use it for their physical health and vitality.
What progressive yoga is?
As mentioned earlier, Progressive Yoga pdf book is for the practical minded. It is a practical approach to reaping maximum benefits from yoga by basing it on scientific methods alone while completely eliminating any cultural reference or religious method.
In the modern world we live in today, almost every aspect of your life is affected by stress; financial stress, job or work stress, family and relationship stress and even your thoughts and concerns stress you. Progressive yoga according to Scott is the only thing that will help you compensate for the challenges of your lifestyle by helping you listen to your bodies and respond to the warning signals it before the body can adapt to them.
By giving instructions to listen to your body signal, progressive yoga helps you navigate all the stressors in your life and direct it into a positive physical adaptation. Highly applicable to people with high stress occupations, Scott Sonnon justifies the aim of progressive yoga making progress and not necessarily yoga and qualifies it to being your map, your torch and your compass to progressing from life’s stress and despite anything you encounter in life still become a stronger, better and healthier person.
Who is Scott Sonnon?
It is important to look into the author of this program in terms of his credibility and achievements as this would in turn give credibility to Progressive Yoga.
A martial arts expert, wellness speaker, dyslexia advocate and a fitness coach, Scott Sonnon has worked with several notable personalities and martial arts fighters.
Voted one of the 6 most influential martial artists of the 21st Century by Black Belt Magazine in 2010, Scott Sonnon is a global staff trainer for the 2014 Nike Academy.
Scott Sonnon was named one of “Top 25 Fitness Trainers in the World” by “Men’s Fitness Magazine” in 2011 and also named the creator of the World’s Smartest Workout” (called TACFIT) by Men’s Health Magazine in 2014.
His fitness system, Circular Strength Training, has been adopted by members of the United States military and law enforcement community.
Scott Sonnon is a published author, a public speaker and an advocate in the fight against childhood obesity.
Who is progressive yoga for?
Specially designed for people who have either done a lot of physical activities or have been without it altogether. As Scott puts it, Progressive yoga is for the “heavily compensated”.
Click Here to Get The progressive Yoga Download Now
It is for people who are tight; highly athletic and young or overworked and older. For those who want to progress in yoga that which will especially help them in their current tight condition.
It is also perfect for beginners to exercise as it takes you step by step from the first to last stage as is the goal of progressive yoga.
Scott Sonnon promises that users of this program will begin to feel the difference in their bodies in as short as a week. That indeed is a feat!
Components of the Progressive yoga system
There are three components included when you purchase the progressive yoga system. They are all meant to guide you in your progressive journey towards being a healthier and better person.
- Progressive yoga manuals: The Progressive Yoga manuals are 5 guides or manuals (A-E) that are fully illustrated using high definition photography. Each manual guides the user step by step through each sequence while explaining the science and strategy behind each step. This unique yoga form is fully covered in the manual and how to successfully use it yourself.
- Progressive yoga videos: The Progressive Yoga vides is a follow along, 5 full length video program that is aimed at helping users experience increase in mobility and restore motion. Scott Sonnon’s yoga approach in these videos is specifically for people that are tight both athletically and chronologically so that they can turn their lifestyles around completely.
- Progressive yoga quick start guide: This guide explains to users of this program the origin of progressive user as a sort of road map to starting the series. With question and answers section, this quick start guide directs users on the different sequences that can and should be followed based on what their fitness goals are.
The 5 Progressive Yoga manuals (A-E) each feature different sequences as shown below
- Up Down Dog
- Leg Balance
- Twisting Table
- Lunge Twist
- Forward Fold
- Low Lunge
- Dolphin Bomber
- Standing Pistol
- Side Angle
- Split Side Fold
- Elevated Pigeon
- Seated Forward Fold
- Rocking Bridge
- Warrior Lunge
- Dragon Lunge
- Bent Side Plank
- Walking Camel
- Roll Up Dog
- Kneeling Sidebend
- Wind Removing
- Kneeling Lunge
- Standing Forward Fold
- Floor Triangle
- Ball Wheel
Scott Sonnon further gives you the option of purchasing any of the five programs separately although because of the compounded cost which is on the high side compared to buying the program together, we highly recommend buying the complete progressive yoga system.
Pros of Progressive Yoga
- Everyone can use the program: One of the foremost advantages of the Progressive Yoga system is that it is a yoga program that is designed for everyone. Whether you are a newbie to exercise, yoga or an expert in both, Progressive Yoga is for you. Just as Scott Sonnon explained, Progressive Yoga was designed strictly for fitness purpose because that is what a lot of people desire- A non-traditional approach to yoga without all the religious and ethnic baggage that they find confusing and sometimes a put-off.
- Allows for personal speed: With Progressive Yoga pdf, there is no need to rush or struggle in trying to catch up with your yoga instructor as in a traditional yoga class. Because it is a digital program that can be used conveniently at home you can go at your own pace or speed such that you proceed to the next poses or sequences only when you are ready to.
- Helps reduce tightness and stress: Scott Sonnon has used his expertise in fitness and physical wellness to develop yoga poses and sequences specifically to ease tightness and drastically reduce stress. This is true as seen in the numerous testimonials from users of the Progressive Yoga system as seen on the website.
- Great option for lovers of yoga who are more practical and down to earth. The Progressive Yoga system is a welcome development for lovers of yoga and even people who have always wanted to reap the benefits from yoga but have been skeptical in trying out because of the religious or spiritual attachments. In the Progressive Yoga system, Yoga is done practically and strictly for fitness purpose without any extra baggage.
- 60 day money back guarantee: The Progressive Yoga system is indeed risk free as the author promises a 100% money back guarantee if users are not satisfied with the results after 60 days. Aside showing the authors confidence in his program, it gives users enough to try out the program.
Cons of the Progressive Yoga system
- It is only available online One of the major drawbacks of this program is that it is only available online through download from the website. Unfortunately, it is not sold in stores as physical copies hence potential users who have no online access cannot access this program.
Final conclusion on Progressive yoga system
Being the first and only program of its kind and authored by one of the top experts in the fitness and physical wellness industry, we believe that the Progressive Yoga system is without any doubt a properly designed program that we believe will give the desired results.
Secondly, the Progressive Yoga system offers its users a practical approach to yoga, this new yoga method will be particularly beneficial to people who are looking for a way to reduce stress and tightness in their bodies through a straight-to-the-point but comprehensive approach.
In conclusion, we recommend trying out the Progressive Yoga system. The good part about it is that potential users have nothing to lose as Scott Sonnon has made it risk free with his 60 day money back guarantee and the special launch price is quite affordable. So try it out today.