Effective Weight Loss Strategy: Simple Yoga Tips For Weight Loss
Yoga is a form of exercise that has gained popularity over time in the past decade. Although, various people use yoga for different purpose, the health benefit that can be derived from yoga depends on knowing exactly what to do as well as how to do it in the right way. Besides relaxation, yoga can be used for healing, meditation, toning the body, stress release and most importantly for weight loss. Yoga for weight loss is one of the effective yet not very popular way of losing weight. But if you know the secret of yoga tips for weight loss, you can successfully harness the power and use it to fast track your weght loss process. While walking through the streets of your city, you’ve probably seen a range of yoga studios– everything varying from Bikram to Anusara, Jivamukti, and Vinyasa yoga. Bikram is known more for hot rooms and sweat-dripping bodies, while vinyasa is everything about the circulation of motions.
If your objective is to get a lean, toned body, and shed off excess weight, you might be wondering whether, or how, yoga fits into your program. There are a wide range of benefits to practicing yoga, however does yoga really help with weight-loss?
Yoga Burns About 3-6 Calories Per Minute
For you to effectively lose body fat, you have to develop a deficit of calories. If you burn more calories than you take in, you will definitely lose weight and slim down, and one pound of fat corresponds to about 3500 calories.
Typical Yoga classes last for about 60-90 minutes. According to research study done by the American Council on Exercise, an average human burns 3-6 calories per minute during yoga sections, which equates to a total of just 180-360 calories burned throughout that class.
While it also, to a large extent depends upon the type and intensity of the class —some types of yoga are far more extensive such as power yoga, hot yoga, and vinyasa, whereas yin yoga, restorative, and hatha yoga are actually gentle and much slower-paced.
3 Regardless of the intensity of the yoga class, circuit training is still exceptional in regards to general metabolic increase and calorie burn.
But even with the calorie difference, yoga for weight loss has other advantages that can assist not only in weight-loss, but also in toning the body
Yoga is Much Effective For Weight Loss
A research carried out between 2000-2002, by a medical researcher and yogi Alan Kristal, in association with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, on the results of yoga on weight-loss. The research featured around 15,500 middle-aged males and females about their physical activity and weight with time, and managed factors such as diet plan, health, and other forms of exercise that could cause modifications in weight. The research however indicated that both over-weight and normal-weight grownups who frequently practiced yoga for a minimum of 4 years were less most likely to gain weight than those who did not practice yoga. Those who were overweight and practiced yoga actually lost an average of 5lbs during the four-year duration, whereas the overweight non-practitioners gained about
Alan Kristal alongside other researchers pointed out that: The weight reduction had nothing to do with burning calories. Kristal mentioned that, from a scientific perspective it was uncertain why practicing yoga assisted people in shedding off their weight: “Except for some very strenuous yoga for weight loss, you don’t actually burn adequate energy making any distinction in regards to weight.”
>>>Click Here To Learn More About Yoga Tips For Weight Loss<<<
How Can Yoga Help You Lose Weight?
Yoga for weight loss has been shown to be possible due to some reasons. Some are:
- A very effective stress management, decreasing the probability of stress eating.
- Enhanced body awareness, specifically associating with cravings and satiety
- Mindfulness and conscious eating
It should however be pointed out that although, practicing yoga might not burn most calories, it might still have a place in your exercise routine. An effective weight loss program that facilitates the growth of lean muscles and also helps in the burning of calories should be based on a combination of resistance training as well as cardiovascular activities. Yoga could be used as active recuperation and flexibility training between more extreme workouts. The advantages of stress reduction and mindfulness associated with yoga could lead to improved sleep, much better eating habits, and increased self-awareness, which might indicate more weight loss and improved upkeep of weight loss results over time.
Yoga for weight loss is seen as one of the cheapest as well as easiest way to lose weight. The best aspect of yoga is that anyone can practice it regardless of the age. Even pregnant ladies are very much advised to do Yoga because it can be healthy during the period as long as they take specific safety measures.
Tension (stress) has been connected to lots of health issue consisting of weight gain. Yoga, which is thought to be an excellent stress reliever, will not only assist you stay in shape, however will likewise reduce your risk of getting some diseases. Dropping weight and staying fit can assist increase an individual’s self-esteem and reduce tension levels.
Some Simple Yoga Pose For Weight Loss
Below are a few yoga postures that will promote weight loss if one practices it frequently:
- Bridge position (Chakrasan): This is an effective Yoga tips for weight loss which present for flattening your tummy by toning and strengthening the stomach muscles along with the hip flexors and spinal column.
- Lie down on your back, bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor hip distance apart.
- Move your hands alongside the body with the palms facing down and make certain that your fingertips are lightly touching the heels.
- You can clasp your hands together and now raise your body in the upward. Hold this present for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Release and roll gradually back to the floor. Repeat 5 more times.
- Cobra pose (Bhujangasan): This yoga for weight loss position is generally done to firm the buttocks and tone the abs. It is likewise a terrific workout for individuals with back pains.
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Place your hands under your shoulders, palms flat and fingers spread out apart.
- Stretch your legs with the tops of your feet flat on the flooring.
- Press your palms into the floor and raising your head and chest upward.
- Press back your shoulders while keeping your hips, legs and feet planted on the floor.
To Learn More About Yoga Tips for Weight Loss, Click Here
- Bow posture (Dhanurasan): This Yoga tips for weight loss might take more energy to do, but it actually assists you burn fat and tone tough parts of the body. Bow also assists alleviate menstrual and irregularity issues.
- Lie down on your belly and reach your back with your hands to grab your feet as in bow posture.
- Now, pull in your stomach and lift up your chest while squeezing your shoulders to each other.
- Your feet should be folded to the hip area with the hands holding the toes.
- Hold this posture for several breathes then slowly release.
- Seated forward bend posture (Paschimottanasana): This is one of the simplest yoga tips for weight loss exercises to minimize the undesirable fat surrounding your belly while keeping you fit and healthy.
- Sit down on the floor with both your legs keeping straight in front of you.
- Bend your head and body forward and try to touch your toes without flexing your knees.
- Try to touch your knees with your nose or forehead.
- Exhale and holding out your breath, attempt to stay in this posture for a few seconds and after that slowly go back to your beginning position.
- Repeat this for 4-5 times.
- Grinding Pose (Chakki Chalanasana): This, another Yoga tips for weight loss, is a really effective asana to minimize belly fat.
- Sit easily on the floor with your legs spreading straight in front of you.
- Make sure that both your legs touch each other.
- Now, clasp both your hands together and move it in a circular motion without bending your knees. Do it 10 times in clockwise position and you might stop for a few seconds prior to doing it another 10 times in anti-clockwise position.
- Now, release gradually.
The yoga burn for women is a program designed for all women out there to help them utilize yoga get the best out of their weight loss process. Her yoga secrets guide was designed to point out the mistakes so many women make with yoga when they desire to use yoga for weight loss. All in all, her yoga secrets is a good workout plan for anyone out there who desire to lose weight as well as get a toned body along with it, utilizing yoga classes. A look at the author’s body will give you an insight into what the program will offer you.
Also, there has been positive feedbacks from women from various part of the globe attesting to the effectiveness of her yoga burn system for women. Thus you stand a lot to gain on getting this beautiful yoga tips for weight loss program.
I look forward to the transformed you.
>>>Click Here To Download Yoga Burn System eBook From The Official Website Now<<<