Best Bikini Body Detox Drinks For Weight Loss
Taking bikini body detox drinks will go a long way to speed up your weight loss result. Detoxification- the removal of toxic substances from the body through the liver- cleanses your liver, facilitates proper digestion, flushes out toxins from your body, and increases your body’s metabolism.
Modern living exposes humans to lots of toxins, stress, and unwanted habits. It is becoming harder for us to pay attention to everything we eat, touch, breathe or use. The toxins your body comes in contact with; in food, water, air, and personal care products, are locked away in the deep part of your belly. They make your body hold on to fat. Getting rid of toxins and melting belly fat is one of the components of achieving a bikini body. Detox drinks can effectively help you shrink your waistline if you take them religiously.
- Water: Water hydrates our body and also flushes out toxins.
- Cucumber: Has a lot of vitamin benefits it adds to the body.
- Orange: Oranges reduces the cholesterol level.
- Lemon: Promotes digestion which aids in flushing out toxins from the body. It also re-hydrates the system.
- Mint leaves: Helps to break down fats and adds a sugary taste to the water.
- Ginger: Ginger burns fat at a very fast rate.
- Apple cider vinegar: An important component of body detox drinks. It reduces bloating, cleanses the liver and, regulates the sugar level of our blood.
- Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne pepper aids in increasing blood circulation and liver detoxification.
- Honey: Honey helps us to fight infections and flush out toxins.
10 Bikini Body Detox Drinks You Can Make At Home To Lose Weight
- Lemon And Ginger Detox Drink
- Half a lemon
- 1-inch grated ginger
- 1 glass of lukewarm water
The lemon and ginger detox drink is prepared by squeezing half a lemon in 1 glass of lukewarm water. Also, add 1-inch grated ginger.
Drink two glasses of lemon and ginger detox drinks early morning for 2months consistently.
- Cinnamon Detox Drink
- Tablespoon of cinnamon
- A cup of lukewarm water
Add a tablespoon of cinnamon in 1 cup of lukewarm water and leave to infuse. The amount of nutrient that is leaked into the water is determined by the amount of time the cinnamon is left to be infused.
- Cucumber And Mint Detox Drink
- Few cucumber slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of water
The slices of cucumber and the mint leaves are left in the water to infuse. Sip for the whole day.
- Orange and Cucumber Detox Drink:
- 1-liter water
- One Cucumber
- An Orange
- Lemon Juice
- A few mint leaves.
Slice the orange with its peel into a pitcher. Also, slice the cucumber and lemon into the pitcher. Add the few mint leaves and the 1-liter of water. Allow the mixture to rest overnight in the fridge.
You can add a few ice cubes when you want to consume the next day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger:
- 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Half inch of grated ginger
- Half tsp of cinnamon.
- A pinch of cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp of honey
Add all the ingredients in a glass of lukewarm water
Drink before going to bed at night
- Watermelon and Coconut Water Detox Drink:
- A cup of watermelon cubes
- 1 tsp of mint leaves
- Lemon juice
- 2 lemon slices whole.
- A cup of coconut water.
Mix all the ingredients in the required quantity. Leave to infuse well overnight, and drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Apple and Cinnamon Detox Water
- A few slices of apple.
- 1 whole cinnamon stick
- Two glasses of water.
Add the slices of apple and the cinnamon stick to two glasses of water and leave to infuse overnight.
- Green Tea and Lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 green tea bag
- ¼ lemon
Place the green tea bag in a kettle of boiling water. Add the lemon juice and drink while it is still hot.
9. Pineapple Lemonade
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Blend the chopped pineapple. Pour into a glass and add the lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, salt, and stir well.
Orange and Carrot Juice
- 1 orange
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coriander leaves
- Peel the orange and slice the carrot.
- Chop them and put in a food processor.
- Put a tablespoon of honey and some coriander leaves.
- Add a little before giving it a spin.
Detoxing Plan – What To Avoid While You Are Taking Bikini Body Detox Drinks
- Sugar- Sugar offers unnecessary ingredients that cause the body to hold onto weight. It does no good during a weight loss program and depresses the immune system.
- Alcohol- The highs and lows from alcohol do no good to the body. It makes detoxifying the liver extra hard.
- Coffee- Reduce the intake of coffee to a cup per day if you need it.
- Dairy and Gluten- Keep dairy and gluten out of your meals.
- Processed foods- Avoid processed foods, keep them out.
- Stress – Learn different ways to manage stress so that it doesn’t hinder your weight loss goals.
For bikini body detox drinks, select ingredients that do not cause extra stress to the body. Set a realistic goal that can be achieved in months. Focus on the quality of foods that you take than on the number of calories. Eat healthily, maintain proper nutrition, and consume foods that regulate your blood sugar levels. Make time to engage in short bikini body workouts for about 10-20 minutes per day as this will help to tone your skin and build your muscle mass.