Get A Bikini Body In Four Weeks
Are you ready to make the simple, yet effective lifestyle changes that you help you get a bikini body in four weeks? If you are asking yourself ‘can I get a bikini body in 1 month’ or skeptical about the possibility of making it happen, let go of those doubts right now. The answer to that question is a reassuring yes IF you pledge to put in all the efforts needed in this 30-day bikini body challenge.
However, don’t expect something like a crash diet plan or advice on how to starve yourself. Food deprivation sheds your muscle cells in contrary to the weight loss goal. Losing weight involves a combination of intense exercise and healthy eating. Engaging in consistent and resistant exercise burns fat. Hence, a bikini body in 30 days is possible. Read on to find out how you can achieve your dream body in four weeks.
Whether you are preparing for summer, a vacation, or the thoughts of not having a bikini-ready body again this year set on your panic alarm, don’t you worry. It is not too late to get down to business. We’ve got a secret sauce towards your dream physique, and that is your full commitment for four weeks in the bikini body 30 days challenge. Get ready to banish the fats gathered during winter.
Getting a “Bikini Body”
Although the word bikini body is spelled out as simply having a bikini and a body to wear it on, the concept revolves around a specific body image: a thin, fit, and beach-perfect body. If you followed the bikini body workout and bikini body diet tips discussed here today, you should be able to achieve a body shape that aligns with the concept of a bikini body.
Bikini Body Workout Tips To Get A Bikini Body In Four Weeks
- HIIT It
High-Intensity Interval Workouts (HIIT) is a scientifically proven method of burning more body fat in a shorter time. It involves performing metabolic workouts with a high metabolic cost. The mechanism behind this workout program is that it mobilizes lipase, a fatty acid-releasing enzyme, to the bloodstream and then to the mitochondria to be burn. HIIT is the best way to boost workout, burn fat and spare muscle cells.
- Gauge Your Strengths
Prioritizing your fitness is one of the vital steps to having a bikini body in four weeks. Measure your strength and gauge the number of workouts you can do. Make a goal to beat those numbers in a month. By keeping tabs on your strength, you will be inclined to improve it.
- Blast Your Booty
Commit to a 30-day butt challenge so could have your glutes flaunted in your bathing suit.
- Stretch More
The benefits that surround stretching are highly underrated. It is probably unexpected in this list. Developing a stretching routine that focuses on the muscles you use most on a daily is important. The decreased elasticity of muscles due to the age factor is accelerated by stretching routine.
Devote 300 seconds to stretching that does not involve motion. Focus particularly on your leg and butt muscles. Hold each stretch for 30 seconds. This will lead to an improvement in your weight-lifting game.
- Practice Yoga
Incorporate some yoga poses into your routine. Maintain an upside-down position when blow-drying your hair to stretch out your hamstrings, or find some bikini body workouts to practice. Stress allows your body holds onto more fat, avoiding stress as much as you can help you settle into a beach body routine.
- Join Fitness Weekend Events
The end of the week is usually meant for fun after a busy weekday. This could be turned into a sweaty weekend. Join fitness classes and refuel after your workout.
Add up dancing to your routine. Dance during dish wash, commuting, or even while sitting. Keep at dance cardio classes. Exaggerate your movements to get the biggest burn.
- Add Workout To Your Errands
Lump your workout in with your errands. You can incorporate riding a bike to the grocery store.
- Exercise With a Buddy
Exercise with a group to facilitate a longer and harder workout session. You can choose to work out with a friend, or sister once a week. This is good for accountability and getting a source of motivation when you feel lazy to commit to your workout routines.
- Perform mini-exercise
Perform mini-exercises outside the gym. It easily adds up to 30 minutes of physical activity. Find means to incorporate little exercises sometimes. A good one is using the staircase instead of the escalator or standing on the bus.
- Focus On Major Muscles
Moves like squats and lunges work on the largest muscles in your body. This means you burn the biggest calories during and after exercise. You can make these moves to tone your full body.
- Style Your Hair
Style your hair in such a way that your workouts will not be hindered. Imitate red carpet-worthy hairstyles that will fit into the gym. You don’t have to mess up your hair or avoid exercise.
- Playlist Choice
Add songs that would make you want to move to your playlist. Strong beats can help you pick up the pace of your workout routine.
Bikini Body Diet Tips To Get A Bikini Body In Four Weeks
- Eat Healthy Breakfast and Lunch
The tips to having a healthy meal are taking a light dinner and consuming the majority of calories during lunch. Calories consumed early in the day are shed more than that of those who eat more for dinner.
Heavy dinner is not healthy. Eat lots of breakfast with protein. Eggs are highly advisable because you would feel full and feed less during the day.
- Juice Up Your Meals
Do away with meals having too many calories or sugar-spiked baked ones. Replace them with a nutritious juice. It could also be detox drinks aiding weight loss. Put two carrots, one apple, half small beet, and a quarter peeled lemon in a food processor and spin. The mixture will boost your vitamin A levels.
- Eat More Homemade Meals
If you want a very effective weight loss goal, completely scrap out or cut back on eating in restaurants. Pack your own meal, save your cash, and shed more calories.
Seafood is an excellent source of muscle-boosting, ab-friendly protein.
- Drink Coffee Before Workout
Taking coffee before workouts adds up extra strength and effectiveness to a gym session. It has also been researched that it protects your body from the hurtful effects of the sun.
- Drink Slimming Tea
Grate some ginger into hot water, and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to drink, or soak about 5 grams of dried dandelion leaf in one cup of water to drink. Ditch the carbonated drinks for the above-mentioned tea. Peppermint or chamomile is also another variety of tea that you could take.
- Barbecue Choices
You don’t have to completely miss out on your bikini body quest. You should treat yourself to a juicy burger while adding vitamins or opt for avocado on your burger instead. This will help you get a bikini body without deprivation.
Here are two sequences to try:
- Hold a heavy dumbbell in both hands.
- Interchangewalking lunges and push-ups for 30-second intervals for 5 rounds.
- Do Away With Chips
Spicy foods with capsaicin can help speed up your metabolism. Ditch tortilla chips and potato chips for slices of red pepper or carrots. You will get that great crunch you crave plus less fat and calories.
- Cocktail Choice
Consider cocktails that do not pack 500 calories or more. A good that can be considered is soda and citrus around 100 calories.
- Tweak Your Coffee Order
If you can’t take your iced coffee without extras, you can add one or two dashes of cinnamon. Those two options eliminate about 150 calories compared to using syrup or milk.
- Take Healthy Meals
Add healthy options to your meals. Keep serving dishes in the dining room and not in the kitchen to eradicate the tendency of going back for second helpings. Consume more fruits or similar diets for weight loss.
- Consume More Protein
Reach for snacks with protein after a hard workout. It will repair and build your muscle mass. Greek yogurt is a good option as it helps burn fat fast and increases the chances of having flat abs.
- Practice Proper Hydration
Practice drinking at least two cups of water because eating it reduces the amount of food you will eat. Staying hydrated during summer makes exercise easier to perform.
- Switch Your Salad Dressings
Ditch every creamy salad dressing and choose oil-and-vinegar based salad dressings instead. Opt for magnesium, a flat stomach food. Your body needs this for an energy boost.
- Get Enough Sleep
The ideal amount of sleep to rejuvenate the body is seven hours. Keeping up late-night increases the cravings for crabs which are literally meant to get you more energy. Observe the ideal amount of sleep to avoid such cravings.
The consistent and resistant workout is only part of the bikini body battle. Part of the work is dependent on the food we consume since it is a larger contributor to weight loss. Meal planning will take you a long way.
The combination of food to be consumed has to be capable of making us feel satisfied while still helping us lose fat. To keep hunger pangs at bay, add more veggies to every meal to be taken.
Bikini Body Meal plan samples
- Egg white
- Green beans
- Corn Tortillas
- Protein powder
- Deli Turkey
- White rice
Nutrition Tips Summary
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and full
- Do not skip meals if you are the type that eats regularly. You end up overeating if you finally get to eat after starving. Therefore, eat balanced meals regularly
- Ensure there is enough protein in all meals as it is more satisfying than carbs. Asides from keeping making one full for a long time, it is helpful for every fat-loss program
- Eat a lot of vegetables as there is no limit to the vegetables that can be consumed. It helps the waistline since eating a lot of vegetables helps us to feel full
- Avoid food deprivation
- Replace all favorite treats with healthier alternatives
Get a Bikini Body in Four Weeks: 30-Day BIKINI BODY CHALLENGE
Warm-ups of 5-10 minutes with some stretching and jogging are required for HIIT to work effectively. When performing the actual workout, introduce 1:3 for work to rest. With time, you cut your work to rest ratio to 1:2 to boost intensity.
- Lying leg curls
- Glute bridge
- Dumbbell donkey kick
- Reverse plank
- Walking bodyweight lunges
- Arnold press
- Overhead presses
- Close grip bench presses
- Bench presses
- Skull crushers
- Plyo push-up
- Squat thruster
- Plyo lateral lunge
- Reverse lunge with knee-up
- Box drill
- Leg extensions
- Bulgarian split squat
- Bodyweight squat
- Goblet squat
- Wall sit
- Weighted pullup
- Inverted row
- Arms-high partial situp
- Swiss ball crunch
- Flutter kick
- Front squat
DAY 7: Rest
WEEK 1: Get Started
- This week is for familiarization with the daily workouts and exercises.
- You are to do straight sets of all your moves for the first week.
- Observe 30-45 seconds of rest between each straight set.
- Perform each exercise for 20 minutes in three days. It can be done anywhere, on a bike or a treadmill.
- You could incorporate doing your cardio workouts on a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or on the days that work best for you.
WEEK 2: Supersets:
- The exercises would be performed in supersets by pairing them together for the second week. This means that the intensity of the workout would be ramped up by doing two movements back-to-back without observing any rest.
- In case you follow the order of the exercises and workouts as carried out for the first week, your first subset will be the first two exercises of the whole routine while the second will be the following two exercises. 30-45 minutes rest should be observed between each straight superset.
- Rock and roll for three days of your HIIT cardio and put in more effort than you did for the first week.
WEEK 3: Super Drop sets
You will perform a drop set after the last set of each superset. You will simply continue the exercise with a lower weight during a drop set after a failed higher weight. For instance, when performing your glutes and hamstrings workouts, you will perform three supersets of lying leg curls just like week two. Observe the rest of 45-60 seconds.
Add up two 10-minute sessions of walking bodyweight lunges so you could hit your legs and butt.
WEEK 4: Circuit Speed
Go hard and perform all the exercises each day in a continuous circuit for the regulated number of reps with almost no rest between the moves. Observe 60-90 minutes of rest after every round. Add up one 15-30 minutes steady-state cardio workout of your choice.
28. Supplements To Help You Get A Bikini Body In Four Weeks
Supplements are additions to your bikini body challenge. They are not meant to magically burn fat. They boost your energy through the workout program.
Sample Supplement Plans
- Multivitamin: Having a meal plan ultimately causes a decline in our calorie intake. A reduced calorie intake subsequently leads to a decline in nutrients consumed, hence the need to take multivitamins to fill in the nutritional gaps. Samples of multivitamins that could be taken are Vitamin D, B Vitamins, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, etc.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): They are meant for recovery and weight loss support. Furthermore, CLA is found in foods such as; Plain yogurt, Butter, Cheddar cheese, Cottage cheese, Sour cream, etc.
- Protein powders: As mentioned earlier, weight loss should involve muscle build-up and fat loss, this is why protein powders are equally important for building up muscle. The other function of protein powders includes reduced craving.
- Fat burner: The functions of fat burners are to suppress your appetite, and boost your weight loss. Examples are Hydroxycut, Caffeine, Orlistat, Rasberry ketones, Green coffee bean extract, etc.
- Branched-chain amino acids: Commonly regarded as BCAAs, branched-chain amino acids also support recovery and energy boost. Take BCAAs on empty stomach.