Healthy Food That Burn Fat – How Effective Are These foods?
There are so many healthy food that could help you burn fat quickly which you probably might not have at home. Here are some healthy food that can help you burn fat which is also possible you don’t have in your kitchen:
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is a healthy food that burn fat quickly. It is a spice which can prevent the after meal insulin spike that can speeds up your body to accumulate fat rather than burn it off. Cinnamon also brings out the natural free sweetness in foods without the need of adding calories. Most spices and herbs help shed weight when used to flavor foods instead of using butter or oil.
- CHICKPEAS: Chickpeas is also a healthy food that burn fat quickly because beans provide the ideal and a very good combination of protein and fibre. It is a type of fat fighting starch which is called resistant starch. However, it satisfies your hunger for some few calories of about 130 to 140 per half cup. Studies have shown that bean eaters do not weigh much and have slimmer waistlines.
- EGGS: Did you know that the natural cheese snacks are delicious and pure natural source of protein? It offers up to about 8 grams of protein per serving. Natural string cheese contains a lot more protein per serving than a hardboiled eggs and almonds. Dieters who ate eggs as breakfast lose more weight than those who ate a high carb meal with the exact number of calories according to studies from Saint Louis University.
- MUSHROOMS: Mushroom is also a healthy food that also burn fat quickly. Mushroom contain (glutamate) which is an a good amino acid, it gives a meaty taste which is known as umami. Another good example of Umami foods include sweet potatoes, and olives. It also add flavor and sweetness to foods, which helps up the satisfaction factor of small portions.
- NUTS: All nuts including nut butter fiber, and some other healthy fat to keep the stomach feeling filled up for a longer time. Food like Pistachios gives more fat burning power because you have to shell them before you eat them, so your brain has time to recognize you are full and you stick with a small serving.
- SHRIMP: This is also a healthy food that also burn fat quickly and supplies protein need for under 120 calories. In a study, women who got about 30 percent of their calories from protein becomes muscular, this helps to boost the body metabolism other examples of these protein are tofu, yogurt, lean beef, pork, fish and chicken.
- WHOLE-WHEAT PASTA: do you know you can eat pasta and shed weight? It is a healthy food that also burn fat quickly, varieties of whole wheat and other whole grains, just like barley takes a long time to digest than products from flour, so they raise blood sugar slowly. Whole wheat prevents excess fat storage and helps in fat burning especially around your belly.
Factors making weight loss and weight gain complicating
- Calorie counting never works: Almost everyone does not know how to counts calories accurately. Studies indicate that the most people consistently under-report their calories consumption when they are asked to trail their calories.
- Appetite control destroy the ability for a lot of people to meet a calorie goal: If you cannot control appetite, do you think you can have control on your hunger and also stay in your objective calorie span for fat loss? The answer to this is that most people can’t but there are trick which you can actually master to automatically have control of your appetite and cravings.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are consuming the wrong meals and don’t even know it, it may be interrupting hormone balances in your body which might lead to decrease in metabolic rate, and other problems which can stop you from burning body fat.
Health food that are causing weight gain
It is so surprising to see some so called healthy food stored in our kitchens which are the ones that causes weight gain. You will be shocked if these healthy foods are listed out for you. Each time I see some kitchen cabinets and fridge loaded with this healthy food which in reality are fat accumulating foods I think everyone is been deceived with some clever food label.
It’s not uncommon to see foods such as: whole grain breads, whole grain cereals, whole grain crackers, soymilk, tofu, orange juice, margarine, pre-packaged “diet” dinners, apple juice, gator-ade or other sport drinks, protein bars, overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy foods ingredients) pasta, rice cakes, diet ice cream or diet desserts, so-called “energy” drinks, low-fat foods, low-carb foods, soybean oil, corn oil, etc
If you think of reducing calories without taking note of the nutrients, you will get hungry and definitely lose weight by burning off muscles to get the nutrients to increase your body fat loss. Generally, unless very well viewed out in a nutritional way by dietician, low carb diets maintain the body muscle but high carb ones do not.
On the conclusion, it is advisable to carefully select what you purchase in shops when trying to get healthy food, make sure you go for foods that will help burn you fat if you are thinking of reducing your weight gain. To read comprehensively on how to make good selection of fat burning food, kindly click on this link Healthy Food.