People right from time have always felt the need to appear more attractive and beautiful, and in a broad sense, this could mean a lot of things. But whatever the details may be, you can’t rule out the necessity of having a slender figure or a bikini body as a fundamental part of human aesthetics and fitness.
To transform your physique from what it is now into a typical bikini body shape, you will definitely need an effective weight loss and fitness plan. And as it is today, there are as many weight loss plans as there are many overweight people, and conventionally, these plans capitalize on nutrition and exercise as the major approach that anyone should take to get rapid weight loss results from a fitness plan.
Get Rapid Weight Loss Results –Bikini Body Workout & Nutrition Plan That Helps
An ideal bikini body home workout and nutrition plan will specify which foods you should eat and which bikini body workouts you should perform to get the desired slender physique you crave for. This article will expose you to a bikini body home workout and nutrition plan that will help you to get rapid weight loss results in no time.
Get Rapid Weight Loss Results –Bikini Body Nutrition Plan
Nutrition as an important factor that affects our weight is everything scientific about the foods that we eat. Whether we decide to add up weight quickly or to get rapid weight loss results from any weight loss plan, the calories that we ingest is what will count for accomplishing desired results.
Eating foods of high calorific value is one big step to becoming overweight and out of shape. You are what you eat, so if you want a bikini body shape you should first adopt a bikini body diet.
The following are some food assortments that contain just the right amount of calories that will to help you to burn excess fats get a bikini body in 2 weeks.
For breakfast take:
- Hot cinnamon oats with dry fruits
- Whole grain banana muffins
- Avocado with slices of rye bread
- Apple egg muffin and almond
- Cooked oats
For lunch, you should have:
- Corn and chicken pea salad
- Vegetable sad with little dressing
- Mashed potatoes with roast turkey breasts
- Turkey sausage
- Yogurt with baked potatoes
For dinner, take:
- Spinach with eggs
- Fish with broccoli
- Chicken egg rolls
- Rice and pork saute
- Tuna salad
You can fix up for yourself a decent low-calorie snack during the day, but make sure that you stay away from refined foods. Fruits like apples or oranges are better substitutes for such processed foods that are high on added sugars.
If you are able to keep to a decent bikini body diet, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get rapid weight loss results within a period of 14 days.
The bikini body workout plan is a series of exercises that will serve as a bikini body guide for your daily workouts. While dieting helps you to control your calorie intake, performing the specialized bikini body workouts gives you an opportunity to actively attack excess weight.
Without engaging yourself in physical activity, it will not be so easy to get rapid weight loss results in such a short time or even at all.
The bikini body workouts and nutrition plan generally work for hand in hand with each other, dieting combined with bikini body workouts are what anyone needs to transform from a fat figure into a being a delectable bikini body beauty.
Below are some of the most common and easy-to-do bikini body home workouts that can help you get rapid weight loss results.
1. Standing lunges
- Stand upright with your legs slightly apart, relax your body.
- Bend your left knee so that your thigh becomes no more than perpendicular to your foot.
- Stretch your right foot to go behind you as far as you can
- Rest your hands on your bent knee. This is for stability not support.
- Now lift your back-stretched foot up high until you can go no further.
- Hold for 30 seconds and release.
- Repeat on the other knee.
2. Plank tap
- Face the floor and recline your upper body weight upon your elbows and your lower body weight upon your toes
- Keep your legs hip-wide apart from each other and maintain this position.
- Gently raise up your hips to be above your shoulder level.
- Use one leg to tap the other.
- Repeat this process.
3. Bicycle crunches
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched out.
- Clasp your hands behind your head so that your elbows point sideways.
- Bend your right knee and bring it closer to your torso while you stretch out the left foot away in the opposite direction.
- Your head should be off the ground. Twist a little and try to use your left elbow to touch your right knee.
- Repeat this process, changing knees and elbows.
4. Twisting mountain climbers
- Put both palms on the floor and stretch out your body from your lower abdomen to your feet. Make sure your belly is high enough from the floor.
- As the name suggests, twist your right foot away from the left. If you get this right then you should be positioned like a sprinter on his marks, only that your legs will be positioned at a diagonal.
- Bring your right knee closer to touch your left elbow
- Take your right knee backwards after it has touched your left elbow.
- Repeat with the other knee and elbow.
5. Jump squats
- Stand erect with your feet hip-wide apart
- Lower into a squat until your thigh becomes parallel to the floor and your buttocks are pushed backward.
- Take off with a jump. As high as you can go
- Land with feet at a 45 degrees angle with your thigh
- Lower back into a squat and repeat.
Admittedly, the bikini body home workout and nutrition plan is not so easy to follow. Losing weight generally can be hellish especially when you have such a long way to go in transforming your physique.
However, you should always remember that there’s no gain without pain and that it takes commitment and determination to get rapid weight loss results from any weight loss plan.
The above are tips from Jen Ferrugia Bikini Body Workouts Pdf.